Wednesday, January 6, 2010

takes saying goodbye to grow


Today, I am starting to tell people about my plans.

And for the first time in my entire life, I am seeing how real life is. How people can make connections and share their experiences. I am teary, scared, but talking to dear friends, I know I have to do this. I have been checked out of life for a very long time. Its time to check into people, to caring, to living a life that I can be proud of when I am 100.


Todays the day.


I have alot of work to do.

I can't wait.



3 minutes-


excitement

they did it and so can i

life will happen without me

i need to take the reigns

paris

europe

documentary photography

school

being half of me

living for the first time

really really living

fighting for myself

take the leap

good music

great conversations and great laughter

1 comment:

Alana said...

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to make changes to improve my life and really live. Good luck, you're an amazing person!