Tuesday, April 6, 2010

trying to find home








o
truth is i know why i came but i just cant make it feel like home. i can't seem to find my peace, my place in this town. i am trying to give myself patience. to go out, meet people and push myself to be who i want to be. but no matter what i do he is still haunting me. in my dreams its like he creeps in filling me with the sweet memories we created here. and within each still moment a new old memory fills my mind . the memories are a gift, a real piece of heaven. the torture is in knowing he has no recollection anymore. his memories are with someone new. being alone in sweet memories is torture. sweet torture.
maybe today will be better. maybe today i won't be haunted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KB, I love you so much and we need to hang out... I'm going through the exact same thing! You are amazing!